1) Spamming - Continuously and uselessly sending the same message, or spamming reactions, is not permitted. Spamming also includes useless tagging of members or roles.
2) Insulting - Directly or indirectly engaging in abusive remarks against a given person is punishable.
3) Inappropriate Content - This is including, but not limited to: Pornographic Content, Illegal Content etc. Posting any form of this is strictly prohibited.
4) Profanity - Using any form of vulgar, profane or otherwise offensive language, including Abbreviations of swear words is prohibited.
5) Language - English is the only language that is permitted at this current time.
6) Discrimination - Any form of narrow-minded (i.e - Racist, Bigoted, Sexist) attacks on a given individual or set of individuals is strictly forbidden.
7) Impersonation - Attempting to impersonate any other community member or otherwise a given rank is not allowed. (For reference, this covers Backseat Moderation).
8) Personal Information - Revealing anyone's personal information is forbidden. This means anything that is specifically for a given person only (i.e home address etc).
9) Discord Links / Advertising - Do not use Discord invite Links, and do not advertise in the Plasma Discord.
10) Use Designated Channels - Channels must only be used for their named use.
Moderators have discretion to act when it is felt an action is detrimental to the well being of the server and its members..
Minecraft Game Rules
Survival Rules: (General Rules + Survival Rules)
Creative Rules: (General Rules + Creative Rules)
SkyWars Rules: (General Rules + SkyWars Rules)
12/05/2020 - Added rule 9 (General Rules)
Official Twitch Rules
Please note - All of the rules all depend upon a given staff members' discretion, if you disagree with their decision, please contact a member of management through feedback here.
Plasma Gaming & Plasma Trucking
Plasma Gaming is the parent company of Plasma Trucking. Plasma Trucking is a division of our wider gaming community, with the largest percentage of our user-base. All user accounts join Plasma Gaming, which then in turn gives access to the Plasma Trucking user portal.
Multi VTC Rule
You cannot “multi-VTC” – This means being in more than one VTC, other than Plasma Trucking. If you are found to be in another VTC, you will be suspended from Plasma Trucking following an investigation. If you refuse to leave the other VTC, you will be removed from Plasma Trucking, and blacklisted from applying in the future.
Joining/Leaving Plasma Trucking
Applicants must be over 13 and have no more than 3 active bans on the TruckersMP network to join. Applicants must not already be part of a VTC.
Should you wish to leave the VTC, we request that you talk to us first. By talking to us first, we may be able to resolve any issues you may have. We are always wanting to hear your suggestions! Failing to notify us of leaving the VTC may result in your account being blacklisted from re-applying to the VTC. Leaving the Discord without notice will also count as leaving Plasma Trucking.
Your player tag must always be set to “Plasma Trucking” – This must be in a red colour. The VTC skin is the ‘Sade’ skin in ETS2, with the two upper and lower colours in black, and the middle line is a red colour. The VTC skin is optional during normal gameplay, however, must be in-use for official events. Should this skin not be possible (e.g. too low level), please don’t worry, we’re not strict on this!
All drivers must follow TruckersMP rules. Bans are checked by Plasma Gaming staff and we will follow this up if found.
Please remember you are representing Plasma Trucking. Always think, “would I do this if an admin was watching?”. Please do not bring disrepute or a bad reputation to our community, we are known for being a friendly and well-respected community, we wish to keep it this way!
We have a small job quota of 1 job a month. If you fail to submit a monthly job for the first time, you will get a written warning from a VTC manager. Failing to submit a job again can result in a kick from the VTC for being inactive.
You must attend at least on of the following per calendar month:
- A private VTC Event, or
- An external event, officially attended by the VTC
The consequences for not attending any event in a month will work as follows:
- 1st time/month = Warning, then either
- 2nd Consecutive month = Dismissal, or
- 2nd non-consecutive month = warning, then
- 3rd non-consecutive month = Dismissal
As we are also a gaming community, your Plasma Gaming account is for the gaming community. Your account will be able to access the VTC for the duration of your time in the VTC. Therefore, we do NOT delete accounts for Plasma Trucking. To request a Plasma Gaming account deletion (Plasma Trucking’s parent company), please write into our Support team.